Terms and Agreements
The following general terms and conditions apply, however regional circumstances and regulations, contractual obligations, and matters relating to location may cause these to be varied slightly for specific products, or specific destinations. These amendments and alterations are shown in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions shown below.
- Travel arrangements and prices detailed on our Website are provided and coordinated by PT. Jelajah Buana Semesta
- PT. Jelajah Buana Semesta has taken due care and responsibility to verify and check all information on our Website as at the time of compilation, however, as this information is supplied by the relevant accommodation & tour/cruise operators in our brochures, it accepts no responsibility for any inaccuracy or misdescription contained in the publications.
- Sales of services as contained in our publications are made by PT. Jelajah Buana Semesta only as agent for the person, business or company providing the services. The standards of accommodation and other services chosen are based on various factors, which are generally accepted as indicative of a certain class.
- PT. Jelajah Buana Semesta does not accept responsibility for any change in prices or variation of services as shown, and all services and prices are subject to change without notice.
- PT. Jelajah Buana Semesta does not accept any liability of whatever nature for the acts, omissions or default, whether negligent or otherwise, of those service providers in connections with your convention pursuant to a contract between them and yourselves and over whom we have no direct control. We do not accept liability in contract or in tort (actionable wrong) for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or other events which are beyond our control, or which are not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part including, but not limited to war, civil disturbance, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government or of any other authorities, accidents to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action.
- It is essential that you check with us for any changes or variations to the information shown on our Website. This will allow us to advise you of any such changes that we are aware of either before you book your holiday, or prior to your departure.
Bookings – Deposits & Final Payments: Bookings traveling will be required to pay deposit minimum of 15% from total price at the time of confirmation. If this is the case you will be notified at time of booking. We will email you a final payment reminder. Travel vouchers and booking confirmations cannot be issued until final payment is received. If you fail to pay by the due date we reserve the right to automatically charge the credit card provided to complete the final payment. Any booking not paid in full by the due date is subject to automatic cancellation without further notification. Any deposit will be forfeited or, at your request, it may be used as a payment towards an alternative booking.
Pricing and Inclusions: Quoted Travel prices are per person, double occupancy except where indicated. Prices include programming, planning, handling and operational charges and are based on current rates of exchange, tariffs and taxes in effect at the time of publication. We reserve the right to increase Travel prices to cover increased costs, tariffs, taxes and V.A.T. received after prices are published and to reflect fluctuations in foreign exchange markets. We will not give a breakdown in the price of a Tour or its parts. Modification of Travel content size will not affect the published price.
Exclusions: Quoted Travel prices exclude: trip insurance; airfares between points on the Travel; international airfare, including airfare and other transportation to and from the Tour (unless otherwise noted); costs associated with obtaining passports or entry visas; airport departure taxes (unless otherwise noted); excess baggage charges; gratuities to the Tour directors, drivers and guides; meals other than those specified in the Itinerary; sightseeing not included in the Itinerary; and personal expenses such as laundry, communication charges and optional activities (which are subject to availability).
Reservations and Payments: The Tour deposit amount is listed on the Website or in your brochure. The deposit is required in order to confirm your booking. Upon receipt of the deposit, the Operator will send you confirmation of your booking. Your final payment date will be listed on the confirmation. If a Tour is already full, we will accept deposit on a standby basis. If space becomes available, you will have the choice of joining the Tour by paying in full or forfeiting the space in return for a refund of your deposit. Final payment is due ninety (90) days prior to departure unless otherwise indicated on the Website or in the brochure. If your reservation is made within ninety (90) days of departure, the entire cost of the trip must be paid at the time of the request in order to secure confirmation.
Single Travelers: Tour prices are based on double occupancy. Single travelers will be expected to pay the single supplement fee.
Cancellation by You: We must receive your cancellation notice in writing by email, fax or overnight courier, and your cancellation date will be the date on which we receive your notice.
- If we receive your cancellation notice ninety (90) to sixty (60) days from the Tour departure date, we will refund a hundred percent (100%) of the deposit amount, and all of the Tour price, to the extent that you have made that payment.
- If we receive your cancellation notice fifty-nine (59) to fourteen (14) days prior to the departure date, we will refund fifty percent (50%) of the Tour price based on double occupancy, excluding optional payments.
- If we receive your cancellation notice fourteen (14) days or fewer prior to the departure date, we will retain one hundred percent (100%) of the Tour price.
- Your refund will be available around fourteen (14) work days from cancellation date.
Cancellation or Substitution by Us: We will make commercially reasonable efforts to keep the Itinerary as it has been published; however, the final Itinerary may vary due to availability and factors beyond our control. We may in our sole discretion substitute services such as hotels or goods of similar quality for any service or good stated in the Itinerary. the Operator will make every effort to find a replacement. You will not be refunded in whole or in part when the Operator is unable to find a replacement.
We reserve the right to cancel any Tour because of inadequate enrollment that makes the trip economically infeasible to operate or because of our concerns with respect to the safety, health or welfare of our travelers or staff. If we cancel a Tour, our liability is limited to a full refund of your payments to us and we will not be liable for any other costs, damages or refunds of any kind for any loss, delay, inconvenience, disappointment or expense whatsoever in such circumstances. If a Tour in progress must be interrupted or canceled, our liability shall be strictly limited to refund of the recoverable cost of any unused portion of the Tour.
Passports and Visas: For visitors outside Indonesia, you are solely responsible for complying with passport and visa requirements from the Migration Office of Indonesia.
Baggage: We assume no liability for loss or damage to baggage in transit to and from a Tour or while on a Tour. We recommend purchasing a supplemental travel insurance package.
Children: Unless otherwise indicated in the Tour description, all Tour passengers must be at least ten (10) years of age. However, some activities contained within an Itinerary may have a different age restriction than the overall minimum age requirement, in which case details will be provided at the time of booking. We reserve the right to marginally exceed the published maximum group size on family Tours to accommodate a family. If there is any special conditions, please kindly contact us for further details.
Active Elements, Medical Conditions and Special Assistance: Some of our Tours incorporate active elements such as hiking, climbing or canoeing; you are responsible for familiarizing yourself with the level of activity that will be involved in your Tour. You must disclose in your Participant Information Form (or at such later time when you become aware of such a condition) any existing physical or mental illness, disability, pregnancy or any other condition which may create a health hazard for yourself or others during the Tour or for which you may require medical attention or special accommodation during the Tour.
We will make reasonable efforts to accommodate your needs, but you must notify us at the time of booking for a determination of what assistance we can reasonably provide. We regret that we cannot accommodate you if you have special needs for ordinary daily activities, such as walking and dining. In no instance will our Suppliers or we physically lift or assist you on to or off any vehicles. If we cannot accommodate your special needs, you must be accompanied by a companion who will be responsible for independently providing the needed assistance.
We reserve the right to decline acceptance of anyone we consider unsuitable due to fitness level. We also reserve the right to remove you from the Tour, at your own expense, if your condition is such that it could create a hazard to you or others, or otherwise impact the enjoyment of others.
Force Majeure: We assume no responsibility for any personal injury, property damage or other loss, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity which may be occasioned by reason of any matter beyond our exclusive control including but not limited to a delay or cancellation that causes you to miss all or any portion of the Tour, acts of God, acts of government, war, terrorist acts, riots, disaster, weather extremes or strikes. We have no special knowledge regarding the financial condition of the Suppliers, unsafe conditions, health hazards, weather hazards or climate extremes at locations to which you may travel. You understand that health care standards, facilities and services abroad may be different or even inadequate for treating health conditions.
General: You hereby consent to our use of pictures or video of you in our marketing materials without compensation. Facsimile or scanned transmission of any signed document shall be deemed delivery of an original.